A Life in the Day of...

"The present is a gift and I just wanna Be..."

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Is it me or is this JonBenet shit getting out of control?!?! I mean, not to call out the obvious but would the media coverage be this out of the control if she was a little chocolate baby? I think not. It's frightening how the media has swarmed like bees over this story and their attempts to make the general public as insanely obsessed about this case as they were 10 years ago are definately on and poppin. Call me naive, but I guess it still shocks me how blatant their disregard for our lives really is. I am thoroughly disgusted.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger seedofeve said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger seedofeve said…

    Kin you are right, it is ridiculous. The country obsesses about the deaths of all the JonBenets, Chandra Levys, Natalee Holloways because, to them, it marks the premature lost of potential. But not much is expected from the life of a little brown child.

    If we succeed, flourish and thrive it’s viewed as an anomaly, but if we die young it’s simply us succumbing to our destiny sooner than later.

    Check out Jahipster’s site—www.jahipster.com. In her classic poetry section she has a poem titled “Chandra” that says it all.

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love you too. you truly do bring much of what is needed to the table. god bless yall!!! mwah


    flo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home