A Life in the Day of...

"The present is a gift and I just wanna Be..."

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thank You. Thank you for not calling. Thank you for not caring. Your fear of being a man and pick up the phone and let me know what's good may be exactly what I needed. Your insecurities, your indecisiveness, your inconsideration... may be the kick in the ass I was looking for. Thank You for yearning me for only as long as it took you to get close to me. I thought the Tom and Jerry went out of style with Filas ya'll! I thought we were grown ass folks. But. I ain't mad. That's why I say, thank you. This may be the wake up call I was waiting on. The wake up call that says, "Giiirl please!"

I need an awakening ya'll. I need to be inspired. I need to exhale... and, well, sexin just ain't cuttin it. Man... men just ain't cuttin it! There's gotta be something else, something more. I feel like I'm in a hole and the harder I try to dig out of it physically... the deeper I fall through. There's gotta be something more. Something deeper, something metaphysical. There's gotta be. I gotta find it. Cuz if not... I'm afraid.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger POPS said…

    ummm....you're welcome. but I don't think I'm feeling the origin of your kudos. how is the relationship with chocolata and chocolata? enlighten me.

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Marly said…

    Oh Eric, that was not directed at YOU black man. I just didn't want to shout someone out. Who is this other chocolata that you spaek of anyways?

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger POPS said…

    damn she used the government name! but i got the gist of it. and nah, the other chocoalata is in your bathroom when you hover over the sink. say hi to her and introduce yoruself.

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger Marly said…

    damn Pops, my bad! hehehe, I didn't even mean to do that... oooh you mean THAT girl? haha, well to be honest with you I was ignoring her for a minute there, but now, we're starting to get reacquainted and it feels good. might be just what the doctor ordered.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home