A Life in the Day of...

"The present is a gift and I just wanna Be..."

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Puppy Love

A few weeks ago, my thirteen year old sister approached me with a coy expression on her face and excitement in her voice, and said to me, "Marly, I have a boyfriend!" " Oh really," I replied, "well, what exactly does that mean?". "Well" she explains giddily, "we talk on the phone, he waits for me between classes, and we go to the movies on the weekends... that's about it."

A week later she returns and says, "Marly, I broke up with my boyfriend." "Why?" I asked her. "He failed his math test," she replied.

Remember the days when love and relationships were easy?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger seedofeve said…

    mickey definitely sounds like jackie's child. lol

    remember the days when it was easy to walk away and know that you'd be fine?...days when having you was all you needed?

    damn girl.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Marly said…

    we gotta take it back , back to dem dayz.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home