A Life in the Day of...

"The present is a gift and I just wanna Be..."

Monday, May 08, 2006

Scandal

Scandal seems to be walking in my shadows these past couple of weeks.... can't say that I'm not enjoying it though! hehehe (devilish laugh) So things are looking up. A new chocolate treat has dropped in my lap and I must admit I'm pretty excited about it... Sometimes what you've been searching far and wide for, is right around the corner. But... we'll see. In other news, hustlin season is starting late as I have still not found a summer job nor have I heard anything back from all the resumes I sent out for jobs in Philly. Only time will tell I guess.

I'm sorry to harp but something must be done about these men with no shame. I mean really. Some of the dudes are just down right HORRIBLE!! and then they have the AUDACITY to call my phone and try to get up with me. WTF?! Have you no shame? How do you NOT know that you SUCK? I mean I just don't get it. If I never called you back and I walked away from our experience with a nauseous (sp?) look on my face, that means that I DID NOT ENJOY IT! I try to be a nice person, I try not to hurt people's feelings. But damnit all that is bout to end. Dudes need to be shamed! From now on, if you suck, I will tell you that you suck. I will no longer avoid your phone calls and hope I don't run into you. I will tell you in the nicest, politest way possible, that your is wack and your a waste of dick and I'd really appreciate it if you never called me again... have a great day!

So I'm officially a college graduate. What exactly that means, I'm not so sure yet. According to most, it means that now I'm supposed to have it all figured out. I'm supposed to find a good paying job, work 9-5 and start husband hunting. As far as I'm concerned... none of that is gonna happen any time soon. My staying in the country this summer, is as much a commitment that I care to give right now. All I know is that a lot of things are gonna change for a lot of people in the next few months. The Baccaulaureate (sp?) at the 'tute was really emotional. I didn't expect there to be so many tears from so many people. People who I didn't even think could produce tears were crying. It goes to show that you never really know what people are going through or what they are hiding behind their masks.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger seedofeve said…

    kindred didn't i tell you that you need to start shaming people? you don't have to be on the level of dutchess and cause folks to transfer ,lmao, but you should let your feelings be known. you can't blame folks for being shameless, blowing up your phone and thinking all is cool if you don't tell them otherwise.

    it's time to stop lightly toasting folks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home