A Life in the Day of...

"The present is a gift and I just wanna Be..."

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Maybe It's Love...

Maybe it's love. Maybe what my sexual encounters are lacking isn't physical at all. When I think about it, most of "the great ones" have been men that I had a connection with. Men that I felt something for. I mean, it didn't always start out that way.... but eventually... maybe it's love. Maybe it's that stuff that brings you to tears, when you're riding that wave, and you're clutching each others bodies so tightly it hurts, cuz that shit feels so good you think you might spontaneously combust in each others grips... Maybe it's love. Maybe love is what makes the difference between the Spiderman ride... and the Teacups.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger seedofeve said…

    ::sigh::

    real talk

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Sundus Rasheed said…

    its so much easier for us women to fall in love. i think every man, whom we get physical with, we do have a connection that more than just physical. its so heartbreaking, for me atleast...i fall for the rubbish everytime, well almost everytime.
    love your blog...very real! not some psuedo-intelligent stuff i dont undestand.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Marly said…

    Thanks for visiting spiritbride. I appreciate the love. And gurl, you and me both. That's why I been tryin to take a step back. Love myself again so I can stop scraping the barrel!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home