A Life in the Day of...

"The present is a gift and I just wanna Be..."

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Sundays are my days.

On Sundays I lounge around the crib.... and drink tea all day…

I make breakfast: Eggs, pancakes, turkey bacon, tea.

On Sundays I call my parents to say I love you, I check up on my sisters and and baby brother…

On Sundays I write stories, while listening to Sade, Corinne Bailey Rae and Ann Winehouse (a new favorite)…

On Sundays I try out new recipes and attempt to bake…I burn incense and light candles

I stay in sweats all day on Sundays…

On Sundays I give thanks, I pray and ask the Creator to continue blessing me and watching over my loved ones…

I do yoga and practice Queen Afua’s Dance of the Womb in an attempt to release the past weeks built up stress, frustrations and disappointments…

I meditate and reflect on what I’d like to accomplish in the upcoming week and replenish my spirit…

On Sundays, I make myself whole again.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger seedofeve said…

    come on now, homie. get your net stealing game up and post something new.lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home